It is car washing season again. The time of the year when pollen and debris from trees and plants is practically everywhere and inevitably ends up on your car, even if you have a garage to park it in. Cleaning your car ensures that it looks good, and basically makes it so you find better pleasure in driving.
You may think that car washing is easy, but in reality there are a lot of details you need to consider. Thorough cleaning of your car is something you should perform on a regular basis, if you want to ensure that it looks good not just on the outside, but also on the inside. By providing this cleaning service in Acton you can maintain your car in top shape, no matter what spoils fly in the air. Here is a step by step guide to get you started:
- Hand wash the exterior – experts all agree that hand washing the exterior provides perfect long lasting results. While it may require some effort on your side, it can be quite rewarding in the end. Cleaning the car this way is also quite common, but sadly many make a big mistake – they use dishwashing detergent instead of specialised cleaner. Any detergent will clean your car, but it will also strip the protective wax coating, exposing your vehicle to potential damage.
- Dry the exterior when you are done washing it – as the water evaporates from the surface, there are minerals and dirt remains. It is important to dry the surface with a clean cloth or a squeegee.
- Cleaning continues even after washing – don’t think that just because you have washed your car it is clean. Run your hand across the paint and if you feel any area that is rough, you need to clean it. This is often caused by bird droppings and pollutants. You can use paint cleaner to deal with this problem, which should make any unwanted chemicals disappear and also fix small swirl marks.
- Vacuum the inside – a great deal of dust, dirt and debris end up on the car upholstery and between the seats. For this reason you should use a vacuum cleaner often and even consider carpet deep cleaning. For best results acquire a carpet deep cleaning machine, which can also work on the upholstery of your seats.
- Scrape off the stickers from the windshield – in case you have left a number of national and state park stickers, you should definitely perform some cleaning service. Using a plastic putty knife will be enough in most cases. If there is any residue, you can clean it with a wet towel.
- Clean the glass – after you are done, you should get down to cleaning the glass, as it might have accumulated dust and grime from the other steps. Use a microfiber cloth and a glass cleaner, preferably one without ammonia.
Follow these steps and you can truly clean your car like a pro. It will look great and you will definitely feel pleased about it. Article provided by: cleanersup.