Would you not feel terrible when the paint of your car comes off? We bet you would. There could be a gamut of reasons why the paint might come off but when it does the surface of your car is now exposed to both rust and dust that if not treated properly can cover the entire body of your car in no time. So, if you love your car and there is all that it would take for you to get things right, Car paint repair is what you should be going for without any delays. The amazing part here is that to give your care a makeover you would not need someone else. You can do it all by yourself. With minimum equipment easily found in your home, you can go on to make your car look new.
Let us look at a few tips on how to repair your car paint all by yourself:-
- The first thing that you need to do is to remove unwanted particles that have gotten stuck in the affected area. Now how would you remove them? It is simple. Use your fingers or a pair of tweezers to remove these particles. Do not forget to wash the area after you are done with this. While using fingers, ensure your hands are clean. Tweezers are a good option because it helps you pull out those particles that are small and cannot be easily removed from my fingers. Always bear in mind that while doing this, additional pain does not come off. If it does, you could have a big chip adding to your troubles.
- After finishing off with washing the area, you could put some alcohol or enamel reducer and then clean the area once again. By doing this, you are removing any grease that could let painting difficult.
- After the second step, it is time to put some primer on the part you would paint. Primers are easily available and would not cost you much. Use a small amount of primer with a brush and minutely coat the area from where the paint has come off from. A good coating should heighten the area. By any chance, if you have applied more primer than what is the required amount, remove the excess. Let the primer dry effectively. Give it time. Letting the primer dry is the most important Car paint repair
- After the primer is completely dry, proceed to the best step. Put on the paint using a brush. Dab on the area to be painted with the brush as opposed to stroking it. Use small amounts of paint on the area till it looks good to your eyes.
- Let the paint dry off completely because you would need to repaint the area again.
- After repainting the area in the same way, wash your vehicle and then wax it. Wax the length and breadth of the car without leaving any spot untouched. So, if you have followed the tips step by step, you will get the same shine that your car had before the paint came off. And remember, you did this all by yourself!
So, now whenever the paint comes off from your car, you know how to tackle it. It will look new and shine better like it always did. Try the Car paint repair hack and see the difference.